- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by besi.
February 12, 2019 at 6:29 pm #9805besiParticipant
I have a Canon D200. I can get Airnef to recognize it and download one image but the camera is stuck in the connection screen.
I start the airnef client:
python airnefcmd.py –ipaddress $IP –action getfiles \
–realtimedownload only –downloadexec open ~a Preview @pf@ \
–transferorder newestfirst –logginglevel verbose –outputdir $TMPDIR
I take a picture **before*a the WIFI button is pressed on my Canon D200
Now I press the WIFI button and connect to the “Airnef” profile.
1. The WIFI is connected
2. There is a screen on the camera “Waiting to connect” with a cancel button. I see the IP Address and the MAC address
3. The cancel then disappears
4. The image is downloaded and opened in Preview
Download history file “/Users/besi/Library/Application Support/airnef/appdata/Canon EOS 200D-SN59074c1578e347a3bf1f6f85e8dec624-downloadhist” loaded – 56 entries
/var/folders/zb/jgr2ycb51sscjg3pzc3652zh0000gn/T/IMG_0299.JPG [size = 5,329,589] in 1.90 seconds (2.67 MB/s)
6. Now when I press the shutter, the WIFI LED goes off
7. I take another picture (without WIFI)
8. I reconnect to Airnef (The program in the Terminal is still open)
9. It tells me that 17 out of 18 were processed
Processed info for 18 files/dirs [0 from object cache, 17 previous]
10. Now no image is downloaded.
11. I Press the shutter again. WIFI Disconnected
12. I take another picture
13. I reconnect to airnef
14. I’m shown that 18 out of 19 were processed but no image is downloaded:
Processed info for 19 files/dirs [0 from object cache, 18 previous]
15. I press the shutter again
16. However, I first restart airnef in the Terminal
17. I take a picture
18. I reconnect to airnef
19. Now the image is downloaded again
Processed info for 20 files/dirs [19 from object cache, 0 previous]
Download history file “/Users/besi/Library/Application Support/airnef/appdata/Canon EOS 200D-SN59074c1578e347a3bf1f6f85e8dec624-downloadhist” loaded – 57 entries
/var/folders/zb/jgr2ycb51sscjg3pzc3652zh0000gn/T/IMG_0302.JPG [size = 5,168,020] in 1.27 seconds (3.89 MB/s)February 12, 2019 at 6:43 pm #9806besiParticipant
My problem was solved. I could download only one previously shot image. The problem was because I did choose the mobile profile for airnef, rather than the computer based profile.
Now it works like a charm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.