Recent Forum Topics
- 64-bit support?
- Canon SX740HS Connected w/airnef but "Waiting to connect" on camera
- Unable to download – Mac 10.10.5
- good news D500 firmware v1.20
- Camera stuck in "Waiting for connection" screen
- Windows 10 Download Problem
- cannot connect laptop to nikon d850
- Only first image downloaded from Canon Camera
- AirNef still download previous images with –realtimedownload
- Entry-model Canon DSLR compatible with Airnef?
Category Archives: Utilities
Precut is an open-source app I created that lets you use Adobe Premiere to perform culling edits of your source media without transcoding. The primary purpose is to reduce the size of your source files without any loss of quality. … Continue reading
I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions: Airnef SnapBridge Instructions
Airnef v1.1 has been released and is available for download on the airnef homepage. Here is a quick list of new features and bug fixes: Realtime downloads – transfers images from your camera as you shoot them Sony camera support … Continue reading
Introducing Airnef, my open-source utility for downloading images and movies from your WiFi-equipped Nikon camera. Airnef runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports all Nikon cameras that have built-in WiFi interfaces, along with those using external Nikon WU-1a and … Continue reading
I’ve added support for you penguin lovers. You can download the Rawshack source and executables here.