I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions:
Recent Forum Topics
- 64-bit support?
- Canon SX740HS Connected w/airnef but "Waiting to connect" on camera
- Unable to download – Mac 10.10.5
- good news D500 firmware v1.20
- Camera stuck in "Waiting for connection" screen
- Windows 10 Download Problem
- cannot connect laptop to nikon d850
- Only first image downloaded from Canon Camera
- AirNef still download previous images with –realtimedownload
- Entry-model Canon DSLR compatible with Airnef?