Airnef v1.1 has been released and is available for download on the airnef homepage. Here is a quick list of new features and bug fixes:
- Realtime downloads – transfers images from your camera as you shoot them
- Sony camera support
- Renaming engine – allows you to customize the names of directories and files for images you download
- Download exec feature – optionally launch your favorite image viewing or editing application for each file downloaded
- Automatically determines the IP address on cameras that support the Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP), making it easier for users to get connected to their cameras without having to know the technical details of their camera’s network configuration. Canon and Sony cameras support SSDP. Nikon does not.
- Automatically synchronizes the camera’s time to the system’s time each time airnefcmd is executed. This is supported on Nikon and Canon bodies.
- Support for downloading from both media cards in one session (for cameras with dual-card support)
- Fixed support for the Nikon J5 and Nikon P900 cameras