Recent Forum Topics
- 64-bit support?
- Canon SX740HS Connected w/airnef but "Waiting to connect" on camera
- Unable to download – Mac 10.10.5
- good news D500 firmware v1.20
- Camera stuck in "Waiting for connection" screen
- Windows 10 Download Problem
- cannot connect laptop to nikon d850
- Only first image downloaded from Canon Camera
- AirNef still download previous images with –realtimedownload
- Entry-model Canon DSLR compatible with Airnef?
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Introducing Airnef, my open-source utility for downloading images and movies from your WiFi-equipped Nikon camera. Airnef runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports all Nikon cameras that have built-in WiFi interfaces, along with those using external Nikon WU-1a and … Continue reading
It’s been 2 1/2 years since I posted my DotTune video on YouTube and I’m only now getting around to posting a blog entry for it 🙂 Once I’m done with the V1.1 release of Airnef I plan to create … Continue reading