Recent Forum Topics
- Canon SX740HS Connected w/airnef but "Waiting to connect" on camera
- Unable to download – Mac 10.10.5
- good news D500 firmware v1.20
- Camera stuck in "Waiting for connection" screen
- Windows 10 Download Problem
- cannot connect laptop to nikon d850
- Only first image downloaded from Canon Camera
- AirNef still download previous images with –realtimedownload
- Entry-model Canon DSLR compatible with Airnef?
- GUI Not Finding airnefcmd
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve decided to break my D7000 vs 7D ambient exposure evaluation into separate articles/videos. First up is the age-old question, “Does the Nikon D7000 overexpose?” Well, age-old in terms of internet time anyway. There’s been lots of people complaining about … Continue reading
I’ve added support for you penguin lovers. You can download the Rawshack source and executables here.
I have just released the first version of Rawshack, an open source utility that reports various statistics about image data in a raw file. I created this program as part of my D7000 vs 7D exposure evaluation effort, to help … Continue reading