Recent Forum Topics
- Airnef Linux GUI – Default GUID Wrong
- Canon G7X – GUID Issue
- Welcome to the Precut forum!
- Nikon D5300 vs D5500 vs D5600 for airnef?
- Downloading Single specific file
- Nikon D5600 AirNef not working
- Could not open socket: [Errno 10065] A socket operation was attempted to an unre
- Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
- Canon EOS M5: connection refused
- Airnef error with Canon 1300D -MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo: Socket error, partial data
Category Archives: Utilities
Precut is an open-source app I created that lets you use Adobe Premiere to perform culling edits of your source media without transcoding. The primary purpose is to reduce the size of your source files without any loss of quality. … Continue reading
I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions: Airnef SnapBridge Instructions
Airnef v1.1 has been released and is available for download on the airnef homepage. Here is a quick list of new features and bug fixes: Realtime downloads – transfers images from your camera as you shoot them Sony camera support … Continue reading
Introducing Airnef, my open-source utility for downloading images and movies from your WiFi-equipped Nikon camera. Airnef runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports all Nikon cameras that have built-in WiFi interfaces, along with those using external Nikon WU-1a and … Continue reading
I’ve added support for you penguin lovers. You can download the Rawshack source and executables here.