Recent Forum Topics
- Nikon D5300 vs D5500 vs D5600 for airnef?
- Downloading Single specific file
- Nikon D5600 AirNef not working
- Could not open socket: [Errno 10065] A socket operation was attempted to an unre
- Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
- Canon EOS M5: connection refused
- Airnef error with Canon 1300D -MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo: Socket error, partial data
- Airnef works with the D500/SnapBridge!
- Cannot connect to a camera: OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- Camera Command Failed: MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo, Error: MTP_RESP_InvalidObjectHandle
Category Archives: Utilities
I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions: Airnef SnapBridge Instructions
Airnef v1.1 has been released and is available for download on the airnef homepage. Here is a quick list of new features and bug fixes: Realtime downloads – transfers images from your camera as you shoot them Sony camera support … Continue reading
Introducing Airnef, my open-source utility for downloading images and movies from your WiFi-equipped Nikon camera. Airnef runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports all Nikon cameras that have built-in WiFi interfaces, along with those using external Nikon WU-1a and … Continue reading
I’ve added support for you penguin lovers. You can download the Rawshack source and executables here.