I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions:
Recent Forum Topics
- AirNef still download previous images with –realtimedownload
- Entry-model Canon DSLR compatible with Airnef?
- GUI Not Finding airnefcmd
- canon 1330D
- Contact information
- Canon EOS M5 and M6
- Problems after card reformat
- Real Time Download issue on OSX 10.12.6
- Airnef works on one laptop but not another
- Connect 2 Cameras?