I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions:
Recent Forum Topics
- Problems after card reformat
- Real Time Download issue on OSX 10.12.6
- Airnef works on one laptop but not another
- Connect 2 Cameras?
- If SnapBridge won't connect . . .
- Airnef Linux GUI – Default GUID Wrong
- Canon G7X – GUID Issue
- Welcome to the Precut forum!
- Nikon D5300 vs D5500 vs D5600 for airnef?
- Downloading Single specific file