I’ve updated the Airnef manual with instructions on how to get SnapBridge-enabled cameras such as the Nikon D500 to work with Airnef. Here’s a link to the instructions:
Recent Forum Topics
- Nikon D5300 vs D5500 vs D5600 for airnef?
- Downloading Single specific file
- Nikon D5600 AirNef not working
- Could not open socket: [Errno 10065] A socket operation was attempted to an unre
- Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
- Canon EOS M5: connection refused
- Airnef error with Canon 1300D -MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo: Socket error, partial data
- Airnef works with the D500/SnapBridge!
- Cannot connect to a camera: OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- Camera Command Failed: MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo, Error: MTP_RESP_InvalidObjectHandle