Introducing Airnef, my open-source utility for downloading images and movies from your WiFi-equipped Nikon camera. Airnef runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports all Nikon cameras that have built-in WiFi interfaces, along with those using external Nikon WU-1a and WU-1b WiFi adapters. Airnef may also work with Nikon’s WT-4A and WT-5A wireless adapters for the D3/D4/D8x, although I don’t have any of these adapters on hand to test. Airnef supports Canon cameras as well, although Canon supplies its own excellent EOS Utility for wireless downloads. Airnef is licensed under GPL v3. For more information about Airnef including download links please visit the Airnef Homepage. For questions and support head over to the Airnef Forum. I also have an Airnef Developer Notes blog for those interested in the ongoing work behind future releases.
Recent Forum Topics
- Could not open socket: [Errno 10065] A socket operation was attempted to an unre
- Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
- Canon EOS M5: connection refused
- Airnef error with Canon 1300D -MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo: Socket error, partial data
- Airnef works with the D500/SnapBridge!
- Cannot connect to a camera: OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- Camera Command Failed: MTP_OP_GetObjectInfo, Error: MTP_RESP_InvalidObjectHandle
- Airnef connection problem
- "no version information"
- Experience with Realtime Download