Recent Forum Topics
- Problems after card reformat
- Real Time Download issue on OSX 10.12.6
- Airnef works on one laptop but not another
- Connect 2 Cameras?
- If SnapBridge won't connect . . .
- Airnef Linux GUI – Default GUID Wrong
- Canon G7X – GUID Issue
- Welcome to the Precut forum!
- Nikon D5300 vs D5500 vs D5600 for airnef?
- Downloading Single specific file
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve decided to break my D7000 vs 7D ambient exposure evaluation into separate articles/videos. First up is the age-old question, “Does the Nikon D7000 overexpose?” Well, age-old in terms of internet time anyway. There’s been lots of people complaining about … Continue reading
I’ve added support for you penguin lovers. You can download the Rawshack source and executables here.
I have just released the first version of Rawshack, an open source utility that reports various statistics about image data in a raw file. I created this program as part of my D7000 vs 7D exposure evaluation effort, to help … Continue reading